CAD design system CAD POLYNOM is a Russian BIM-tool for creating and updating information models of complex process facilities all stages of the lifecycle: design, construction, operation, reconstruction.
The user can initiate development of a 3D information model of any facility at any stage of creation and management:
- When designing a future facility or facility to obtain its 3D model (including based on 2D documentation) and improving the quality of the project through automatic collision checking, as well as applying capabilities of 4D-6D technologies at the following stages.
- When constructing a facility for operative re-routing during designer’s supervision.
- When operating an existing facility for efficient reconstruction/modernization, as well as for creation of engineering data management systems (EDMS).
POLYNOM CAD enables the design of technological solutions, power supply, metal structures, HVAC, architectural solutions sections at “Design” (D) and “Working Documentation” (WD) stages.
All necessary tools and functions for designing process facilities are implemented in the system.
POLYNOM CAD modules:
- Process pipilines and equipment.
- Architectural and construction elements.
- Support and suspension elements.
- Ventilation and heating.
- Electrical trays and cables.
- 3D symbol builder.
- Drawing and specifications generation.
- Operation with laser scan point clouds.
POLYNOM CAD allows pipeline data export to PCF ISOGEN format file, which is also supported by START family of programs (NTP Truboprovod LLC) for designing and calculating strength and rigidity of pipelines for various applications.
CertificatesDocuments confirming the software authenticity.
Software registration number in the Unified Register of Russian Computer Software and Databases: 6154
Certificate of State Registration of Computer Software No. 2018664609