Engineering data management system NEOSYNTEZ (NEOSYNTEZ EDMS) is a Russian PLM/PDM system providing engineering data management at all stages of the infrastructure facility lifecycle. The system is based on a data-centric approach, which allows generating a complete information model of an industrial facility in NEOSYNTEZ EDMS. Such an information model combines all information required for operation of the facility within a single up-to-date and structured electronic repository.
Design task support:
- Operational collection of project sections, exclusion of spatial (on a 3D model) and temporal (on a 4D model) collisions.
- Control of the contractors’ work with respect to registration and storage of design documentation received from subcontractors with the ability to adjust the status of its coordination and approval.
Construction task support:
- Automatic weekly and daily assignments generation for construction site employees.
- Information support for designer’s supervision processes: electronic designer’s supervision log with a record of approved deviations and ability to support any information (sketch, drawing, etc.), edit it and change statuses.
- Monitoring of capital construction processes through synchronization with schedules of time and resource planning and visualization of advanced/delayed construction works based on the a facility 4D model.
Resource planning, procurement and supply management.
Personnel training in safe work performance using interactive 3D mounting instructions.
Operation and decommissioning task support:
- Keeping a unified electronic equipment register.
- Keeping electronic operational logs.
- Automating of equipment walk-around procedures and inspections by using mobile devices and portable barcode readers.
- Managing the service life of equipment through integration with APCS class systems, real-time visualization, monitoring and analytics of the observed indicators.
- Recording and analysis of repairs, failures, defects, deviations and other events occurring in equipment, buildings and components of the facility.
- Monitoring of welds with entry and display of information on each weld.
- Training of operating and maintenance personnel.
Recording, storing and managing information about facilities:
- Recording and storage of heterogeneous information with different sets of attributes, with the possibility to establish links between system objects and associated documents.
- Flexible adjustment of recording and classification of facility data without involvement of developers and changes in the physical data structure in accordance with the needs of different services at the facility.
- Creation of hierarchical (tree-like) groupings of facilities of any complexity, as well as alternative trees for different departments of an enterprise (for example, architectural and construction, functional, etc.).
- Provision of fast “seamless” transitions between different views of a single facility.
- Viewing of attributive information about each separate element of the facility’s information model.
- Search for elements of the facility’s information model using attributive information with the possibility of visual display of results, user queries, as well as report generation.
- Measurement of distances, areas and angles, reading coordinates and dimensions of individual elements of the facility’s information model.
- Building various sections of the information model with dynamic orthogonal planes.
- Automatic receipt of specifications for selected elements of the facility’s information model according to the specified pattern.
- Synchronous interaction with different data representations.
Documents confirming the software authenticity.
Software registration number in the Unified Register of Russian Computer Software and Databases: 11022
Certificate of State Registration of Computer Software No. 2018665008