Engineering model viewer InterBridge Lite. The version is intended for for reference only.
The software is designed for visualization and interactive navigation of 3D models and 2D drawings, including large spatially distributed process and linear facilities. It is a convenient tool intended for interactive viewing of projects and studying of 3D models of industrial facilities during their design, construction and operation. A simple and user-friendly interface opens access to information even if you have no experience in working with CAD products.
The software allows users to gather information on the facility from various sources and different CAD/PDM platforms in a single model, to transfer graphic and attributive information in the p3db format between all participants of the life cycle of an industrial or other facility.
- High-performance, simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Applies its own compact, quickly loadable format for model data storing (p3db). Supports saving of project settings and viewing of lists containing detailed descriptions.
- Supports material settings and texture mapping, layers within a model file, large-size raster maps, allows users to load multiple models as logical layers, manage transparency, lighting, and display models as a wireframe grid.
- Allows users to measure distances (georeferenced), read coordinates and dimensions of individual elements.
- Allows viewing attributive information about selected elements stored directly in a model or in a database.
- Allows users to detect collisions (intersections/conflicts) taking into account tolerance and skip options.
- Supports searching for elements by internal attributes and database fields based on queries, searching by text, contains a wizard for queries generation.
- Supports printing and saving of selected images to an image characterized by anti-aliasing and high resolution (up to 24576 x 24576).
- Support of GPS receivers (based on the NMEA protocol) makes it possible to track the observer’s position on the map, save a trajectory of movement and characteristic points in the model.
- Additional modules of InterBridge allow creating links between elements of the model and forming of arbitrary documents, creating a database of tasks of the project, showing the status of the operations, generating reports for selected tasks, creating specifications for selected elements.
CertificatesDocuments confirming the software authenticity.
Software registration number in the Unified Register of Russian Computer Software and Databases: 6204
Certificate of State Registration of Computer Software No. 2018664653